Arndell Interschool Showjumping Classic
|Date and Time Schedule|
|Sat 2nd Mar 2019||8:00am||4:00pm|
|Class Name||Fee Per Entry||Spots Left|
|1. Ruby 45cm optimum time||AUD 30||16|
|2. Emerald 60cm Superphase||AUD 30||6|
|3. Silver Derby 70cm||AUD 30||5|
|4. Top Score 60-90cm||AUD 30||11|
|5. Gold Derby 100cm||AUD 30||11|
|6. Grand Prix 110cm||AUD 30||16|
Arndell Jumping Classic
Programme and event information
All participants require ENSW or day membership
2 rounds allowed per horse.
Open to all school aged students
Please note that the organisers retain the right to alter or amend the programme at any time to accommodate entries.
If a class is full and you wish to enter please e mail and we will try and fit you in.
1. Ruby 45cm optimum time, the clear round closest to the optimum time will be declared the winner.
2. Emerald 60cm Superphase.
3. Silver Derby, this class will be run under article 238.2.1. This means that the fastest clear round will win the class. There will be mostly showjumps but some things you may not find in a standard show jumping course. There will be easier options next to the more difficult
4. Top Score, Fences will range from 60cm to 90cm, riders will choose their own course and may jump each fence twice either way. Number 1 is worth 10 points, 2 is worth 20 points and so on up until 10 which is worth 100 points. There will be a joker fence worth 200 points which may be attempted at the end of the time allowed if the rider chooses to attempt it. If the joker is knocked down the rider will lose 200 points. The rider will have 60 seconds to jump their course. The highest score will win the class.
5. Gold Derby, this class will be run under article 238.2.1. This means that the fastest clear
round will win the class. There will be mostly showjumps and some things you may not find in a standard show jumping course. There will be easier options next to the more difficult
6. Interschool Grand Prix will be run under article 238.2.2 or an AM5. This means that the clear rounds will return for a jump off.
There will be no refunds after the close of entries. Please e mail email@example.com if you require a refund before close of entries. In the event of cancellation due to severe weather we will endeavour to refund as much as possible after covering costs.